Author Topic: hentam 1, 100 datang  (Read 392 times)

orangsakitjiwa

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 838
hentam 1, 100 datang
« on: July 12, 2015, 09:59:31 PM »


another POV



current situation at Low Yat



https://www.facebook.com/video.php?_rdr=p&v=461607684016947

Quote
ini adalah bumi bumi milik melayu


« Last Edit: July 12, 2015, 11:41:46 PM by orangsakitjiwa »

tyty

  • Sr. Member
  • *
  • Posts: 325
  • Staff
Re: hentam 1, 100 datang
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2015, 11:50:40 PM »
haiz...  :Eeemmph:
Its now or never.

orangsakitjiwa

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 838
Re: hentam 1, 100 datang
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2015, 03:42:19 AM »
Quote
KUALA LUMPUR: Police have solved a theft case at Low Yat Plaza in Bukit Bintang, here, which sparked a riot incident on Saturday. Police sources said the case was a clear-cut theft involving a 22-year-old suspect, who took away a cellular phone from a shop there without paying. "Investigation revealed that the man had stolen a phone, which led to him being arrested by public members. "Police have also acquired CCTV recordings, which showed him discussing with a sales representative, before he took the phone and walked away when the trader was looking the other way." Sources said the sales representative, who was shocked upon noticing that his product was stolen, then shouted for help. This had prompted the suspect to start running down an escalator, before he stumbled and fell. The suspect was arrested by a group of men at the scene, before he was handed over to the plaza's security personnel. The suspect's arrest had upset his friends, who went to the plaza about 7.50pm Saturday to retaliate. The group of seven ran amok there - where they beaten up several workers of a cellular phone outlet and damaged its products and equipment. Videos and pictures of the incident was made viral on social media shortly after the rioting took place, with many versions of rumours circulated including linking the incident to racial issues. The rumours had caused a group of some 100 men, who claimed that they represented several non-government organisations, to rally in front of the plaza earlier this evening. However, police quick action prevented any untoward incident.

 http://www.nst.com.my/node/91899

simple stolen phone becoming racial issue... :Yawn: